How to Trade Spot on Bitget
Bitget Spot Trading works very similarly to domestic exchange spot trading, so it can be used without much difficulty in terms of trading operations and features.
Located under ‘Trade’ > ‘Spot’ > ‘Spot Trading Pair’ at the top. If you don’t see the coin you want, you can use the search function to connect directly.
- Spot is for spot trading, while Cross 3x and Isolated 10x indicate margin modes.
- For buying a spot coin, use Buy; for selling, use Sell.
- Supports three modes: Limit (Limit), Market (Market), and Trigger Order. Limit order operates the same as in a regular spot exchange.
- is for credit card coin purchases, ⟺ for easy wallet transfers, and ↓ for deposits.
- Setting the purchase quantity. You can decide what percentage of your current holdings to buy.
- You can adjust the order execution type through GTC, IOC, FOK settings.
- Once all settings are finalized, click the ‘Buy coin’ button to start trading.
The Orderbook for buying and selling can be a good indicator for trading based on the supply and demand.
- You can set whether to view only the buy or sell order book or both together.
- A feature for setting coin price units.
- Reserved orders in the market for buying and selling
- Chart literally displays the chart, and Coin overview lets you see a description of the coin.
- Standard is Bitget Exchange’s original chart, and Tradingview is the Tradingview chart.
- Various tools such as drawing lines in Tradingview.
Tradingview provides a variety of powerful features for coin trading, so it may be necessary to familiarize yourself with how to use it.
How to Trade Spot on Bitget Mobile App
Click the search bar at the top of Bitget’s spot trading mobile.
In the ‘Spot’ tab, directly click on the coin you want to buy. If it’s not there, please find it through search. You can search by coin symbol (e.g., Ripple XRP).
Click the ‘Trade’ button visible at the bottom of the chart.
- Buy is for buying spot coins, Sell is for selling.
- Clicking the Limit button allows you to set market orders, limit orders, and conditional orders.
- You can set the purchase quantity.
- Once everything is set, press the buy button.
- The icon button to return to the chart.
- You can set the order unit.
At the bottom of the Bitget spot trading mobile page, you can see the Open Orders section. If you have reserved a buy or sell at a limit price, the details will appear here.
- For orders placed at limit or market price, the ‘Limit | Market’ tab.
- For conditional orders, the ‘Trigger Order’ tab.
- For OCO orders, the OCO tab.
- For TP/SL orders, the TP/SL tab
Please click on the tab appropriate for each order mode.
If you’re looking for a different spot trading pair
Click on the BTC/USDT name displayed prominently at the top to easily find other spot trading coins of Bitget Exchange.
Is a discount on spot trading fees possible?
Not only with a fee discount link, but also by paying with Bitget’s BGB coin, you can receive an additional 20% discount.
How do I trade futures Trading?
You can find detailed information by referring to how to trade futures on the Bitget PC version and mobile app.